Some E.I.S. students enjoying lunchtime in the caseta

Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Emery Godoy

Emery Godoy, one of the most outstanding students here ate E.I.S. and also one of my best friends. I have to say I admire here because not only does she have a GPA of 94.5 she also has time for her friends, she participates in NHS, and she has a normal life style. She has a passion towards music and dancing; you can say that Emery doesn´t stress out as most of us, on school work, she is more like a laid back, relaxed person but at the same time a hard worker. Not only is she able to live her life as she pleases, instead she also provides help to others in overcoming their problems, whether they are personal or academic, she is there to help. Emery is also a person very down to earth, she act according to what the consequences of those actions will be and she expects that others due so as well.
-CV

No comments:

Post a Comment