Some E.I.S. students enjoying lunchtime in the caseta

Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Long Lines at the Caseta

Here at E.I.S. we have several serious problems and I will take this opportunity to talk about one of them that affects the student body from nine thirty to nine fifty. As you can see our recess only lasts twenty minutes that not enough time when you have three hundred and fifty students buying at the caseta at the same time. Sometimes these lines get so carzy that the bell rings and you haven’t even bought your food or even gotten close to the guy that sells the food and drinks. These people need to create more line because they have already four lines but its obviously still not working. Other times you don’t get to bite your food with you spend your money into and other times you come let to classes because you don’t have a change in recess to go to your locker and get your materials. As you go learning more and more about how big an issue the caseta line and its length is you come to realize that there would be no problem if they could just put some more time into it and you can also see that coming let to class because of recess really affect our student record here at E.I.S. and im still a junior. One day we were buying and my friend Christian that was buying with me commented one day “I have to check a homework with a teacher but I’m so dizzy that I cant even walk straight anymore”. I felt bad for him because the bell rang and he couldn’t eat or check his homework. In my opinion administration should put extra time in recess.

-By C. Zavala

No comments:

Post a Comment