Some E.I.S. students enjoying lunchtime in the caseta

Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eva Hernandez

There are many awesome students at EIS, but the one I admire the most and I think she is amazing is Eva Hernandez. Eva is amazing because she is a great person; she is a great student and let’s not forget that she is a great friend. Eva is in various school activities such as: MUN and NHS. These are high prestige activities in the school, especially NHS. I don’t know how Eva manages to maintain such excellent grades. I don’t know how does she manage to do all the homework, I mean that I am not in any activity and my grades are not as high as Eva’s. Eva has been in MUN for two year now and in NHS for one year, she has attended EIS since day zero, since we were 4 years old. Eva is part of the MUN traveling team meaning that she is a delegate. I asked Maria Fernanda why she thinks that Eva is an amazing student and she responded: “because she´s dedicated in his studies and puts forth effort in everything she does”. I really admire Eva, she is one of my best friends, and she is one of the best students in school. Eva is a perfect example of a great person and student.
-RL

No comments:

Post a Comment