Some E.I.S. students enjoying lunchtime in the caseta

Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting Ready for Senior Year

Everybody is really nervous about next year; it’s our last year in high school turning into seniors. We are hoping it will be a great year; we are excited that we are going to college and have fun. People expect to have a lot of parties and enjoy the last year all together, since we are going to different colleges. The senior entrance what makes us different to the other past years. Most of us are worried because we don’t know what are we going to study since some of us don’t even know if we are going to study outside, or what are we going to do in the future. In addition, we have to get a good GPA because that’s the only way we can get into a good college. Next year is supposed to be greatest year of our life. We are going to have more privileges that the past years; we are going to have more opportunities for other thing to.
Also, we are going to complete our last years of social work. Skip days are going to be very memorable for all of us. We hope for it to be a successful year for all of us. Sometimes we don’t realize when tome is flying, before I told myself I want to get out of school for ever, know that I see myself all grown up , I don’t want to leave school because I’m going to miss it a lot. School and college are very different because rules change and we are going to wear color cloth each day for the rest of our life.
-By R. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment